I once was stubborn and self dependent, now I depend on God.
1) What do you believe GOD has done for you through Jesus on the cross?
2) How did YOU respond and surrender to Jesus' work and receive the Spirit?
3) Why are you being baptized now?
1) God let His son Jesus die on the cross so that all our sins could be forgiven!
2) Jesus’ work is a testament to how we should live our lives and also shows us that we are not alone. I surrender and accept the Holy Spirit by not just going to Him in times of need, but through all the thick and the thin!
3) I was a believer before this and I had been baptized much younger...I’ve gone through a lot of years relying on myself and only going to Christ as a last resort...I’ve been too stubborn...A lot has changed for me in the past year. God introduced me to Kim, the love of my life after over 30 years of waiting. He pushed me to attend Mission, make new friends and then started me on the growth track. I’ve gone through Alpha where some lingering questions got answered. Then I went through Formation where a seed was planted and I’ve felt the Holy Spirit growing in me. I’m getting baptized because not only can I can feel Him telling me it’s time, but because I don’t want to put Him on the sidelines of my life. I want Him to lead it!