THE FRIDAY 5
Each week we are highlighting someone at Mission who will answer 5 questions! Our church may be growing, but getting to know your neighbors should never be hard to do.
The Facts: I work as a groundsman for Leyden High School, my favorite sports are MMA and Brazilian Juijitsu.
1. In one word how would your friends describe you?
My friends would describe me as loyal, and outgoing.
2. What is playing on your radio, iPod, etc?
I enjoy listening to kLOVE and some Spanish stations.
3. Who is the person who has had the biggest impact on your life?
My beautiful wife has had the biggest impact on my life, I don't know what I would do without her, she is the love of my life.
4. Your last meal on earth would be where?
My last meal on earth would be Gino's East deep dish patty style pizza. Yummy.
5. What is one thing you love about Mission?
I love the feeling of family and community I get when I walk through the doors of Mission