At the Mission Office this morning, I took the team through the Law of Reflection from John Maxwell's book, "The 15 Invaluable Laws of Personal Growth". As part of the exercise, I had them each answer the following questions:
- What is my biggest asset?
- What is my biggest liability?
- What is my highest high? (what gives me life?)
- What is my lowest low? (what sucks the life out of me?)
- What is my most worthwhile emotion?
- What is my least worthwhile emotion?
- What is my best habit?
- What is my worst habit?
- What is the greatest prize I'm running after?
There is great power in pausing to reflect on where God has recently brought you and how God has recently taught you. Let's be honest, if we don't stop with intentionality to answer these questions, we stunt our growth.
God created you and I. How are we stewarding who we are?